Give your customers a reason to love you
with the 4 A's of Customer Service Training Programme
- Introduction to the Plan and the 4 A's of Customer Service
- Wrap up
- They say its best to start with the end in mind so what will the success you will get from following the plan look like for you and your customers? We have an activity lined up for you that helps you to look into the future and decide what you will be able to do, say and see when you create great customer experiences. Click here to get started – Introduction to the Spring Clean Plan – Give yourself an A.
- We have found that there are four basic behaviours that make great customer experiences so download this short guide to the four principles of Appearance, Attention, Attitude and Accuracy to kick start your Customer Service Spring Clean. How you can be a Customer Service Superhero – the basic principles
- Here are a group of articles and activities to help you spruce up your Appearance skills.
- Just click on the links to get your resources and have fun!
Complete focus on your customer is the surest way to give them a reason to love you and keep coming back.
- These articles and activities will help you make your customer the centre of your world.
In the words of Theodore Roosevelt (past US President) If some one asks if you can do something say ‘yes I can’
- What is Attitude?
- Taking responsibility This article contains a video so make sure you have the sound turned on!
- Complaints – creating positive outcomes This is a great team activity but can also be a good thought provoker if you prefer to work on your own
- Saying and doing useful things
- It’s how you say it that makes the difference Another team activity that works just as well if you prefer to learn alone.
- – and then go about finding out how to do it.
Always aim for 100% and learn from your mistakes –
These articles and activities will help you get it right first time, every time.
- What is Accuracy?
- Show your customer you are really listening Get an accurate picture of what your customer needs by listening and building rapport
- Are you asking the right questions? A short activity for both teams and those who work alone
- 4 A’s Fortune Teller Here’s a little bit of fun that you will recognise from your childhood. Print, cut, fold and have the 4 A’s principles always at your fingertips!
Congratulations – You have spring cleaned your customer service skills and are ready to share them with your customers.
It’s hard to believe that we’ve come to the end of Customer Service Focus Plan. I’m sure if you’ve taken on board all of the insights we’ve given you so far and have started to put them into practice for yourself, you’ll have begun to see some real benefits.
We’d always say that the road to improving anything is a marathon not a sprint so keep using what you’ve learnt to go from strength to strength.
Please take this opportunity to look back at the very first activity you did, Give yourself an ‘A’ and see how you’re doing against the goal you set yourself.
We’d be happy to help you further on that journey if you’d like us too.
Well your hard work deserves a reward, so as a bit of fun and in recognition of that work you can get your certificate below. Just download it and fill in your name. Why not keep it where you can continue to be inspired to create great customer experiences and always give your customers a reason to love you